Solar panels that harness the sun's power to generate electricity provide clean power for homes, communities and businesses, and help cut global carbon emissions.
Solar photovoltaic (pv) modules generate electricity from sunlight, which can be fed into the mains electricity supply of a building or sold to the public electricity grid. Reducing the need for fossil fuel generation, the growing grid-connected solar PV sector across the globe is helping create jobs, enabling families and businesses to save money, and cut greenhouse emissions.
Thomas Edison once said "I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that. I wish I had more years left."
A majority of our planet's electricity supply is being generated from fossil fuels such as coal, oil and natural gas. These energy sources are staring at irreversible and damaging issues, including rising prices, security concerns, over dependence on imports from a limited number of countries and growing environmental concerns about the climate. Topping this list is the fact that these resources are finite and are depleting fast. It's not a question of 'if', it's a question of ‘when'.
Today, the time has come when humanity has to tackle two critical challenges - meeting the ever growing global energy needs and fighting global warming for a better tomorrow. So, how can we do this?
Researchers have pointed out that if a small chunk of the Sahara Desert (an area of 254 km x 254 km) is used to generate electricity through solar power, it would be enough to meet the total electricity demand of the world.
WHY SOLAR IS FOR YOU?
- HARVEST MONEY WITH EVERY SUNRISE
- As soon as the customer recovers the initial investment, it is profit all the way.
- FUTURE -PROOF YOURSELF FROM ESCALATING ELECTRICITY PRICES
- Solar energy helps to decrease your electricity bills while providing requisite power supply even in case of a blackout.
- CREATE ENERGY INDEPENDENCE
- Solar power helps to minimize the dependence on foreign or conventional energy sources.
- ENSURE A GREEN FUTURE
- By dramatically reducing your carbon footprint, you will set an example for others to follow.